Ok, I thought I would have a lot more time to update this now that I am home so much but I am quickly learnig that you cannot get anything done with a baby around. Of course, the longer I put off updating -the more things there are to add - so goes the circle. So I will try to catch up on the last month or so and be better at updating:) Chloe is almost 8 weeks now!! I can't believe the time has gone so fast - the past 7 1/2 weeks are pretty much a blur of diaper changes, feedings, and occasional sleeping - ha!
Chloe has had many new adventures - she's been to chrch several times with us now and done very well (quiet) each time. She's been to 2 family barbeques - one for the 4th of July and one to celebrate my 30th birthday, Aunt Emily's 60th, and mom's 56th! Fun times!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
How big is that girl now? We have a present for her (picked by nola and emerson) we just haven't made it to the post office. Melinda is a nanny for a set of twins born just a week or two before chloe. I think she likes this job better than teaching 8 two yr olds!
stacy
Post a Comment