But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, December 18, 2009

Thanksgiving

This is what Chloe got to wear all day b/c she threw up on herself 5 min after we arrived (too much running around outside) and Mommy only had a t-shirt in the bag.


Chloe LOVED the parade - she thought it was just fantastic that there were so many ballerinas on tv!


sweeping the acorns in her tutu
Ellie enjoying the parade too

Mommy and Ellie at Aunt Emily's house



I guess I better add some Thanksgiving info before it's Christmas. I semi-keep up with facebook but can't seem to keep up with the blog also lately. The girls are doing great - Chloe is talking and singing up a storm - she is as busy and energetic as ever - definitely keeps me on my toes! Ellie ts starting to crawl and life is crazy here. I can hardly take a shower - much less update the blog!

No comments: