But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, March 5, 2010

Silly Chloe

Chloe loves to wear panties - just not use the potty! I'm afraid I might have missed her window - she was super interested last year when we were moving and having a baby but not so much now :).
watering our dead plants :)

reading her books - notice ALL the books she has out in the back!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Well, she looks pretty cute in the panties!!

Unknown said...

Well, at least she matches and is stylish! So cute!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm chloe lovev you in pantiers come sit on my lap I want my hand in them rubbing your p-ssy, take them off for you and lick you good too

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet girl I want to pull down your knickers and suck on that sweet sweet sweet little p-ssy, take your knickers so I can smell your p-ssy every day, lovely little p-ssy is mine now