I think I have already said this a million times but seriously this has felt like the fastest year of my life. Our life has truly been a whirlwind since last year this time. We moved March 19 - also Chris's 35th birthday, had Ellie April 30 - which was the beginning of my stay-at-home mom phase (which I'm secretly hoping lasts a little longer than we planned) - changed churches in September and haven't looked back since! Ok, I digress - this is a post about Ellie.
1 yr appt stats:
wt 18.14 - 15 %
ht 29 1/8 - 50%
So, she is going to be long and lean like her sister apparently - which as Dr. Diaz said and I quote, "Let's be honest - it's better to be tall and skinny" - haha I LOVE it. Anyway, she really eats like a champ and is on target developmentally and in height and head circumference so Dr. isn't worried about her weight. Uuugh - of course I still am - I pray that if we have a third child - he or she is a chunky monkey so I don't go through this worry again.
Ellie is not walking independently yet but give her a toy to push and she's off! I predict by 13 months - she'll be off and running - which would still be a month ahead of her sister. She is still a super speed crawler and can make her way across the house in about 5 seconds.
She is talking a lot - which surprises me b/c I though Chloe talked so much E wouldn't have a chance but I guess she is trying to get her words in. Words I can understand: Dada, Mama, Yaya, ball, bow, Hi, bye - numerous others that I have NO clue! I forgot how fun this age is - she is constantly babbling to herself and others as if she is really having a conversation. I love when I awake in the morning to hear her "talking" - it really is like music to me :). She is also signing and can do: more, all done, night night and sometimes book.
Ellie is into everything! Despite the fact that she's not walking - she opens and empties any cabinet she can reach, clears off shelves, can climb on the fireplace and "walk" across, climb up a slide at the park, onto Chloe's bed and stand to touch her walls, will empty the toilet paper roll, play in the toilet, and if I'm not careful - can unplug things and attempt to plug them back in. I can only imagine when she's walking what life will be like. Freddie is about to crawl so I'm guessing with my luck - he'll crawl and she'll walk the same week!
Ellie sleeps 12 hours most nights and still takes 2 good naps - one about 1 1/2 hours and 1 about 2 - LOVE this - Chloe has never slept that much! Ellie loves her sister and lights up when she comes in the room. She is starting to hug us and give sweet open mouthed kisses! She is such a sweet disposition and I can't wait to see her personality emerging even more! Oh - almost forgot she now has 6 teeth - it's been a fun month - at 11 months she had 1. We are still nursing 3-4 times a day and honestly I'm not sure when we'll stop. It's so different this time around without having to pump all the time - I really don't feel as tied down as I did with Chloe - I actually enjoy it, but Chris and I do want a little weekend away this summer so we'll stop before then. I didn't even know if I'd make it 3 months the second time around so this is a huge blessing for me! She has started drinking whole milk and is developing a taste for it. Ok, birthday pictures coming next!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
ellie sit on m y lap let me put my hand in your diaper and give you a baby orgasm see your legs buck and kick when I get your p-ssy tingling
Post a Comment