






Thank God there is only one more day of school left! This time of year is always brutal with everything we have to do - report cards, parent conferences, testing, etc... but this year has been especially hard because we are having construction over the summer and had to pack everything. If you have never seen a kindergarten room, there is a LOT of stuff in there. The good part is that I have thrown away a TON of things so my room will be much more organized next year! Hopefully it will be so pretty with the new tile, carpet, walls AND ac that actually works that I won't mind putting it all back together next fall :). Here are some pictures of my sweet class at the zoo this year. (By the way I do not reccomend taking 21 kindergarteners to the zoo in May while you are 8 1/2 months pregnant!) That day almost did me in! It seriously took a few days to recover. That is Miss Angelica in the 4th one and a sweet mom in the next who has gone on every field trip AND brings me tamales and chocolate all the time!
I admit I am exhausted and not really sad that the year is over but I will miss them - they are a very loving bunch. They have been so sweet bringing presents and notes for the baby all year since I told them I was pregnant. They are so excited - one little boy even asked if he could have my baby! I should make a ist of their name sugesstions too! Tomorrow, I'll post pictures of our end of the year ice cream party!







No comments:
Post a Comment