Well, I decided to create a real blog not just one for the most exciting thing happening in our lives right now - which is of course having a baby! I'm hoping that I'll post more on here since I will share about ALL of the things going on in our lives not just the baby ones. I'm sure in a few short weeks, it will be completely taken over with baby stuff but this is the plan for now anyway. So, this blogging thing is new to me but I have to admit I kind of like the idea of getting to ramble on about our lives in cyberspace. I'm hoping to get pictures on here today also. Here is one of Chris and I (pre-pregnancy of course).

Other exciting news, my other little brother Kevin is getting married June 8 (also my 30th birthday) in Shreveport, LA. We love his fiance Hailey and are excited to welcome her into the family too. We'll have to see when this little baby girl decides to make her appearance to know if we can make it to the wedding but we're hoping she holds off long enough for us to make the trip for the night of the wedding.

So, exciting times for the Coles! 2 weddings, a graduation, a milestone birthday AND a baby! Our family will be adding 3 new women this summer! Only 4 more days of school and I am so excited. It's been a very busy month with all of the usual end of the year preparations plus packing my room since we are having construction over the summer. Thankfully I have a high school intern, Angelica who's been helping me along with Zach and Chris. So, by next weekend I should have TONS of time to keep up with the blogging!











No comments:
Post a Comment