But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Chloe's Christmas




I am so behind on updating the blog. I'm going to try and get caught up while I'm still off of work right now and of course post some new pictures of Christmas. First of all Chloe is doing amazing with her helmet. It has been such a blessing that she has had no problems and now is completely adjusted. I think I am too because we were at Northpark the other day and I noticed that people kept staring at her in her stroller so I kept looking to make sure she wasn't falling out or smothering herself with a blanket or something horrible. Then it dawned on me (after about 20 minutes of this) that they were looking at her helmet! I can honestly say I hardly notice it anymore and I don't think twice when people look at her. In fact, every now and then people (usually children) will ask me what happenned to her and I have to think for a second about what they mean. It's actually very sweet the way most kids react - they are so concerned and relieved when they know it' s just to reshape her head. On Christmas, my sister-in laws parents though it was just her special helmet for riding in the car! One guy at Target even asked if that was for her motorcycle rides! Can you imagine putting a 6 month old on a motorcycle????? Here are a couple of pics - I hear our little princess waking for her nap.

No comments: