But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Chloe's New Hat

Just a quick update to all who are reading out there in blog land.Chloe is doing amazing in her helmet so far. We have not seen any redness or signs of skin irritation yet. Praise God!! I was really worried b/c sometimes she seems to have inherited the Hodges family skin - , very fair, super sensitive, excema, etc... but, so far - no problems. Babies are really amazing - it's like she doesn't even know there is something different. Yesterday she had it on for 9 hours, off for one then back on until bedtime. Today, she'll have it on for about 12, off for a bath and back on for sleeping. She's taken naps with no problem so we are praying tonight will be the same. Thanks for all of the prayers, calls, e-mails etc... We are blessed to have wonderful support with friends and family. Also, Sunday was our first time in public with the helmet and we got a few stares and questions but not too bad. Most people were worried that she hurt herself or something worse than what it is . I think we will become plagiocephally educators during this experience! We were at church so it'll be interesting to see what happens elsewhere. We are hoping to get it painted this weekend. We have out first PT appointment tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey, Heather's Friend here. I hope and pray things are going ok for you. I am so glad she isn't having any skin issues. Once you make it through this week you will be over the worse part. I know from experience that the time will fly by. I will pray that everything goes by quickly and easily. Hang in there. She looks just beautiful.
Amanda Chenault