But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer (Almost) Fun

I love how baby clothes fit. This is Chloe's 4th of July outfit from last summer. It's a 3-6 month. NOW it fits her. Gotta love our tiny pumkin. Then today, she has on a 9 month dress and it is almost too small! And her 12 month swim suits barely fit -go figure!
Checking out the view during some minor construction on our house. Chloe loved all of the extra obstacle courses this created! Update - the house is on the market! It's been 2 weeks and we've had 16 people look. Keep us in your prayers - we're not quite sure if it's in God's plans for us to move right now. AND it is HARD work keeping your house looking perfect all the time. I know why I am not a cleaner person now - it wastes too much of my time!
' This curtain rod sure tastes good.
If I push this - the lid pops up and makes a funny noise.
I love to swim in my new ladybug float. Well, I did on Memorial Day at Uncle Davind and Aunt Bette's house.
Cuters!


No comments: