Wow - I just realized that I've been blogging for over a year now. I couldn't find the exact date I started but I know it was in May last year. So funny how your life can change in a year. Last year, my posts were about elephant ears and my growing belly. Now it's just Chloe, Chloe Chloe!
http://3coles.blogspot.com/2007/05/trial-run.html
I think my blogging skills have improved but I need to post a little more often - Chloe changes so much every day! 5 more LONG days of school left! Then, I'll have all summer 13 weeks to be exact - but who's counting? to hang out with Chloe. After an extensive job search and a few interviews and offers for part time work, I've decided to return to teaching full time one more year. Hopefully, by number 2 - I can stay home but it just isn't in the cards for now. Chloe and I have adapted to our routine so we'll be fine. Summer here we come. Seriously, this is why I am a teacher - I mean I LOVE my job and love feeling like what I do makes a difference but the best part will always be the breaks! Especially this year - I only worked 6 months! not bad!
Ok, enough rambling - I need to catch up on picture posting!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
happy blogiversary!
Post a Comment