But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, October 10, 2008

Chloe's Little Chair

Chloe loves to sit in her little travel high chair. Chris and I discovered this while traveling wih her this summer. If you put it on the floor - she will climb in AND she wants the little tray on the front too. So cute! Also, notice how she tries to "read" this puzzle.



Daddy decided to give her a little snack while she was sitting - she had enough pretty quickly. But I still think this picture is funny. Maybe we should get her a real little chair to sit in?

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is the best face in the 2nd picture! Lily loves her chair like that too. We use it to feed her in because the highchair takes up so much room, but I guess we will have to pull it out soon:)