Thanks to my friend Heather, I decided to try my hand at making a tutu for Chloe. Now, I am not really a crafty mom - it never even occurred to me that I could make a bow for Chloe much less something like this. It was actually pretty easy and didn't take long at all. So, here are a couple of pictures. It was a little too long for Chloe so I need to make some adjustments before I get her picture in it. The first time I put it on her - she tried to walk and kept falling then got really mad at it - it was kind of funny. So, hopefully this will be her Halloween bee costume. I'm going to get a black leotard and put yellow stripes on it, hopefully find some wings and antennae. Wish me luck!

2 comments:
Looks good! Maybe your crafty and you just didn't know it!
I love the tutus! Y'all will have to teach me if I ever have a girl. Chloe is so cute! Jack loves his little chair too!
Post a Comment