But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update on "the list"

Ok, I am feeling better because things are starting to come together for Ellie. thanks to my wonderful husband who has been working his hiney off to keep me from stressing about all these little details - I can cross off a few more things on my "to do before Ellie comes" list. He even ran to Target for me last Saturday night at 9:30 pm to get the baby detergent b/c I HAD to get the baby stuff washed. I must be nesting b/c I never want to do laundry and especially not at 9:30 on a Saturday night! So, we have the cradle ready, crib is put together, baby clothes, bibs, burp cloths and blankets are washed and put away. Thanks to my lovely book club and the surprise shower they threw for me on Saturday - Ellie even has some new clothes and lots of diapers!! It's so nice to have friends :).

No comments: