But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, June 12, 2009

Update

Ok, we've been having some technical difficulties so I haven't been able to post any new pics lately. The girls are doing great - we had Ellie's 1 month check up on May 28 I think. Her stats:
wt 8.13 48 %
ht 22 3/4 40%
so we are growing well. I actually took her to Chloe's 2 yr check up this week just to weigh her and she was 9.11. Chloe's 2 yr stats:
wt 23.4 10% - she is still a tiny little thing
ht 33 - 50%
The dr was not concerned about her weight at all - so I"m trying not to be either. She eats a lot and is not really picky - will pretty much eat whatever we are eating - she is just active. She also will absolutely not eat when she's not hungry - even if it's cake and ice cream! I find this amazing.
Anyway, we are settling in to a routine sort of - we're doing activities at the library and through church and getting together with friends to break up the monotony of being home all day. Plus I know that pretty soon - Ellie will need to be home to nap on a schedule so I"m enjoying the freedom to go out while I have it :). Ellie is still a great baby - just wakes up about once a night to eat and back to sleep. Most nights, I get a good 5-6 hour stretch so I cannot complain. I'm tired but not exhausted.

No comments: