1. Five more weeks until I go back to work :(
2. Chloe is 4 months old today! I can't believe it - we celebrated by going to Target and taking 4 month old pictures. I have to say she was super cute! Everyone was oohing and ahhing over her. (I've learned that that happens when you put a pretty dress and a big bow on her! )
3. Chris (Daddy) has a 4 day weekend! We are planning to go the the state fair on Monday - hopefully it will be a nice day.
4. Chloe's baby dedication is this Sunday - and it will be out first time to have all of the family over since her birth. I am trying to control my party anxiety.
5. I got a pumpkin and am getting the rest of the Halloween decorations out. Chloe is going to be a Tootsie Roll - I can't wait.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment