I am trying to be a good mom and take as many pictures of Ellie as I did of Chloe at this age - so far I think I'm doing well. She is such a good baby and just lays there and lets you mess with her. I don't want to say Chloe wasn't a good baby but Ellie is definitely more laid back so far. She does what newborns are supposed to - eats, sleeps, and poops :). Chloe was a lot more "challenging" at this point. I see now how mom want to get out and do stuff pretty quick. When Chloe was little, I just felt like a zombie for the first few months - just leaving the house and getting dressed was a huge ordeal. Ellie went to church with us yesterday and she was perfect - slept through the whole service.
Mommy and Ellie in the hospital.
Ellie wearing her first dress.
Mommy and Ellie in the hospital.
Ellie wearing her first dress.









3 comments:
She is soooo cute! I hope our next is as easy as Ellie.
So sweet! I'd LOVE it if my second is even easier than my first is! Zaden's always been pretty laid back, so having another one that laid back would be HEAVENLY! Both kids are so beautiful! congrats on your little cute family!
So great!!!! Good job, Mom!!!
Post a Comment