But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome Baby Ellie

8 comments:

The Boyds said...

Andrea, she is so precious! I love her hair. Your family is so adorable, and you look amazing!

All Things Family said...

She's gorgeous and you look great! Can't wait to hear the details...were you induced...did you go on your own?? Congratulations! You have a beautiful family of 4!

lisa ford said...

Congrats!!! How beautiful! So happy for you guys!

Heather said...

AW! Looks like you're going to have two little blondies! She is adorable and looks just like Chloe.

Anonymous said...

Awwww! She is adorable! What a darling family you have!

Stacy said...

SWEET! You have a beautiful family and I'm so glad you are all healthy and happy. Congratulations.
You're so quick with pictures,too!!

the blackwells said...

Congrats!!!

amy moncrief said...

Look at all that hair!!! what a cutie!!! So happy for y'all! Emerson misses Chloe bad! She keeps asking for her! When can I come see her??