But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Failure........

Uncle Zach reading to the girls
A special visit with Nana, Maw Maw, and Aunt Rita

I'm helping Mommy cook.


doing what Ellie does best....sleep



I'm climbing.....




Hanging out at the park on Mommy's birthday





Daddy time






taking a break from swimming to eat some chips







Chloe's birthday cake (on the actual day)








Chloe and I are going to an art class on Saturdays - this was her first masterpiece









Happy Birthday!




Well, so far - I am not succeeding at my goal to take as many pictures of Ellie as Chloe :(. Not b/c I don't love her as much - I just don't have time! When you have one - you are just sitting and staring at the baby a lot - marvelling at how that precious person came from you. With 2 - you are just trying to keep the first one from hurting herself or the baby and keep the house from looking like a tornado just hit at any given moment. Anyway - here are a few pics of the girls recently. Ellie is starting to smile and make little noises and is growing like a champ. I predict that she will outweigh Chloe in the next year. She's not huge or anything - just average but Chloe is just tiny! She is very squirmy too - I think she'll be on the move much quicker than Chloe was.
We had her 2 mo check up on Monday: wt 10.8 - 50%, ht 22 1/2 - 50%, head 14.6 - 50% -you get the idea - she's 50% - haha. Chloe is talking up a storm -literally wakes up talking and goes to sleep talking. I need to video her b/c she is just too cute. and.She's already asking me questions non stop - "mommy - what's that?, what are they doing? what's hapenning? why? why? why?". She never tires of her voice :). I can't imagine where she gets it from :)

4 comments:

All Things Family said...

Nice pics! I LOVE Chloe's curls...wonder where on earth she got them?? :)

Christi said...

Great pics! Ellie has grown so much already! I can't wait to see those girls!
Miss you guys so much!!!!!

Stacy said...

Ellie is getting so Big! Chloe is a doll. Looks like things are going well.

Anonymous said...

happy 2nd baby, going to take your panties off and eat you good then show you what a 2 yr old should be using her mouth for, swallow as much as you can and going to look hoooooot with the rest running down your chin, keep your panties to sniff and c-m in