So much to blog about - so little time :). I haven't really figured out how to keep up with this and keep up with my girls yet :). The girls are doing great - Chloe is talking up a storm - she talks in complete sentences all the time now and you can really have a conversation with her. I actually forget that she is only 2 - although one look should remind me - she is so tiny! She still loves Ellie and is constantly hugging her and playing with her. Ellie's face lights up and she laughs when she sees her now - it is the most precious thing! Ellie is holding her head up well and rolling from her tummy to her back. She sleeps all night most nights and naps when Chloe does in the afternoon (that was my main sleeping goal for her). She's making lots of gurgly - gaga sounds which makes me think that this time next year - I will have 2 little chatterboxes on my hands!
We are settling into our new house and neighborhood - there are still lots of things we want to do with the house but we're getting there! We have met lots of neighbors - I've even found a little playgroup that meets once a week and has a moms night out once a month - yeah!. That is my favorite thing about living here - there are tons of kids everywhere. I run into the same moms everywhere too - I'll meet someone at the park - then see them at story time at the library, then at the grocery store - it's so fun! I guess this is what it's like to be a stay at home mom. We try to have one outing a day - just to break up the days. Anyway - I'm trying to post all of the fabulous pictures I've been taking so back to that....
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment