But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, July 31, 2009

New Camera!!

Hey Mom - just reading with Daddy
I'm concentrating very hard on painting

Chloe is serious about building - she gets on her stool to do it.


I think I'll take a break to read.



Chris hard at work - we got a couple of new windows in the kitchen and some new blackout blinds for the late afternoon sun. We are trying to be more "green".




I like painting - and my doll helps me!





I've been wanting a "real" camera for a while now and my mom heard Chris and I discussing it a while ago and decided to buy me one for my birthday. Well this was right when we were moving and having Ellie so I finally figured out what I want and got it last week! I love it and feel like a pro already!! Here are a few (of the 300) I have taken in the last week! More coming..........








No comments: