Last Tuesday, Chloe and I were supposed to have a play date at Boomerangs but Emerson got sick, Heather hurt her back, and Meri and Jack thought it was cancelled. So, Chris and I have been wanting to take her there for a while so we just went anyway. This is a place that basically has tons of bounce houses inside and a special area for 1-3 yr olds (so the website claimed). I was warned to go right when it opened (9) or it would be chaos. Well after the play date didn't pan out - 9:30 was about the best we could do. We saw 3 daycare vans in the parking lot upon arrival and I was thinking hmmm, are we already too late? We went in and it wasn't too bad, but the website is misleading. There was a play area for little ones - but no specific bounce houses for them. Chloe was bored in that area very quickly. The rest was kind of like the mall play areas, the houses are marked - no one under 40 inches, only 3 at a time etc... but no one was monitoring. It was fun for about 30 minutes, then more day cares showed up and a moms of multiples group.That was actually cite - I've never seen so many twins in one place. After an hour, we were done - I was paranoid Chloe was going to get trapped in one of those crazy bounce house places. Luckily it was half price day for her and we were free so $3 wasn't bad for an hour of bouncing fun. I'll go back when school starts....
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment