But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ellie's Room



I finally got Ellie's name up in her room and almost have it completely decorated - of course everything is always a work in progress in my house :). The funny thing about this is that I rushed out with Ellie in tow to get these letters when she was about a week old. Then I was stressed about how I was ever going to have time to paint them with Chloe around without making a huge mess.Then Chris said why don't you just spray paint them? duh! Finished in about 3 minutes! Chloe's room is finally coming together too - pics soon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cute! We are woking on baby boy Nichols room, but it's not as fun as decorating a girl's room!