But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ellie is 3 months old!

Close up....I think Ellie is going to be a thumb sucker - she definitely sucks it to go to sleep and she always seems to have a part of her hand in her mouth. I'm not complaining right now - she is great at self soothing and does not like the paci at all. We're still trying to get rid of Chloe's - I'm biting the bullet next week and going cold turkey with her - wish me luck!!
See, with clothes - she doesn't look that big at all.
I am attempting to get pics of Ellie every month in this chair with no clothes and her "stats". These are unofficial this month - just weighed on our scale and measured by me. Next month we have a check up so they'll be official :). She somehow looks super chunky in these shots. She does have rolls but is not quite the Michelin man that she looks like here.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy 3 months Ellie! When else is it so cute to be chunky. :)

Nicole said...

Are you still trying to get rid of Chloe's paci? When I went through this with Alyssa I was just about ready to go cold turkey but I decided to try something else first (but I had backups just in case it was a disaster) - I cut the very tip off the end of the paci - it was cute to watch her put it in her mouth and then pull it out and stare at it trying to figure out what had happened. After 1 or 2 days she wanted me to put it in the trash can and told me it was broke.