But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Monday, June 4, 2007

Baby Update

We had our last dr's appointment last Wednesday, the 30th. She said my cervix was very soft but no dilation/effacement etc.... So, my body is beginning preparations for birth but nothing extraordinary to report. I go back this Wednesday so I'll keep you posted. I'm a little torn because part of me wants to go in and hear yeah! - you are dilating and the baby's on the way! But Kevin's wedding is this weekend in Shreveport so it would be better for nothing to be hapenning so that we can make the trip. Anyway, it's out of my control and I know God knows the right time for little Chloe Belle to come so I'm putting it in his hands.
In other baby news, my best friend Nerissa in San Antonio is due this Friday on my birthday! She's been at a 1 for 2 weeks now but today she had a massage on her uterus pressure points so I"m hoping that will put her into labor soon! I know she is ready. And we are both hoping she won't have to be induced if she goes past her date. They've scheduled her for June 12th so I"m praying Holden will make his arrival before then!

We finished up making the programs for Kevin's wedding this morning and put them in the mail to Hailey (just in case). All 350 of them! It was fun though and it reminded me of making them for our wedding 3 years ago. Too bad my bridesmaids and friends weren't here to help this time! But thankfully I had the time to do it and it's a small thing to help out the happy couple. So, I think I'm starting to ramble, must be bedtime - I am enjoying my sleep (as much as is possible 9 1/2 months pregnant) these days! I never know when this will be my last night of full sleep!

No comments: