But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Monday, June 4, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

I am late getting this stuff posted and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to put pictures on here so I'm playing around with the slide show thing now. Anyway, Memorial Day weekend was exciting because little Zach graduated from high school. there are pictures of that and some of his senior night lacrosse game on the slide show. Graduation was Saturday and mom had a little party afterwards for the family and some friends. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet Zach's girlfriend's parents for the first time.I forgot to snap a picture of him and Kate - so I'll put that on my list this week :). I can't believe that a: Zach graduated and b: he's had a girlfriend for almost a year now. Makes me feel more than a little old!

Other than graduation, we had kind of a quiet weekend - just doing stuff around the house. My fabulaour husband has turned into quite the tile layer. I'll post pictures of his handiwork tomorrow. He tiled our backsplash in the kitchen all by himself with the help of a tile cutter on loan from a friend from church. Very impressive work! He already has Aunt Emily and Mom wanting to hire him. Maybe this will be the lucrative job he's been looking for :)

We ended the weekend with a cookout at mom's on Monday night. All in all - good times were had.

No comments: