Thursday, June 14, 2007
Welcome Chloe!
Welcome Chloe Belle Schoefer Cole! Chloe arrived 3 weeks early on June 6 at 2:45 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 5 oz and was 19 inches long. We are all home and adjusting to life together. I can't believe how much this precious little girl has already changed my life and captured my heart. I read so much during pregnancy about pregnancy and birth but nothing could prepare me for the intense emotions I have for her. It really is a miracle. We are so thankful that she's here and healthy. She's been a little slow to gain weight (not sure how she is related to Chris and I in this aspect-ha! ) but I think we are on the right track now. I've got lots of pictures so I"ll be adding to the slide show and posting more. She does something new and cute every day and of course we have to take her picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment