Ok, this is something I have seen on other blogs. I'm not sure if you are just supposed to sum up the week or just make 5 random points so i guess his will be a little of both.
1. It's Friday - it's Friday!!It's Friday alrighty. Friday Fun Day! Those are just a few of my favorite sayings for my kindergartners. I don't know why I get excited for the weekend since I'm not working anyway but it's still more fun because Chris is around and we usually do something fun.
2. Today will be Chloe's first trip to Ft. Worth and her first (of many I'm sure) golf tournament. Chris's gold team has a tournament Friday and Saturday so we are going to meet him and spend the night Friday and watch some golf on Saturday - should be fun. Even better, we are stopping in Arlington on the way to see Brandy and her kids Jax and Makenzie.
3. Chloe finally seems to be back on her regular sleeping pattern - going to sleep at 8 and waking once to eat at 4. Hopefully - this will stretch into 6 pretty soon! I'm really really praying that she is sleeping through the night on most nights before I go back to work. otherwise, I'll have to resume my coffee drinking to make it through a day with 5 yr olds.
4. We visited Nikki, Nate and little Hank on Thursday. It was fun to compare Hank and Chloe and see how much she has changed since she was born. She's not a lot bigger than him - he was 8.9 at birth and is already almost 9 pounds at a weeks old! Chloe is about 11 1/2 pounds now but she's totally different developmentally. I'm trying not to be jealous that so far Hank is an incredibly EASY baby. He eats on demand and sleeps 8 hours at night. These are the only parents I know of who were told that they didn't have to wake their baby every 2-3 hours to eat so they are totally well rested with a 1 week old! But, if anyone deserves an easy baby - it's Nikki so I'm (trying) to be happy for her :) i think next time, I'll try to have a really big baby so I can get a c-section - miss out on labor and ALL those sleepless nights and draining days.
5. Chloe has noticed herself in the mirror and started holding her toys this week. Yeah!!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment