But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Lake Tahoe








Well, we went to THE wedding last weekend and had a great time. It was exhausting traveling with Chloe, even with my mom there to help - the trip just wore me out. Chloe did great on the airplane both ways - an older man on our flight out told us that she should get wings for being such a good traveller. I was avery proud momma! I am learning about life with babies - we felt like we took the entire house with us. This is a picture of our luggage. However, at the end of our trip - my mom and I decided that there was nothng unnecessary except for some extra diapers but better to have too many than to run out and have to look for them there was my philosophy. Of course I had too many clother for Chloe and me but again - I'd rather be prepared especially in a place that was warm during the day and cold at night.



No comments: