But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Holden Visits Chloe

Holden came for a visit - he liked Chloe's swing.
Our friend Nikki - 2 weeks before Hank (in belly) arrived. Check out her website for pictures!

http://blog.bullsteiner.com/








We had a treat a couple of weeks ago when my best friend since 4th grade, Nerissa and her son Holden came to visit. Nerissa and I were so excited when we found out we were pregnant and due so close together. Holden was born June 10 - just 4 days after miss Chloe Belle. It has been great to share all of the ups and downs or new motherhood with my oldest friend! Anyway, here are some pictures of the future BFF's at our house. Yes, Nerissa looks amazing and it was a little depressing to think she had her baby AFTER me and looks like she was never pregnant. Guess I need to get off of my hiney and start working out again or at least quit eating like I"m eating for two! MY new goal for my weight loss is November 12 because that's the very sad day I return to work and it will be extra depressing if I am syill wearing my spring maternity clothes!


Holden is a little bigger than our little Chloe but they had fun staring at each other - I can't wait until they can play together.





No comments: