But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Zach's Birthday

Zach, Kate and Chloe

Zach's birthday celebration was full of family and of course lots of food.


Uncle Zach and Chloe.

Getting ready to sing
Me and Chloe right before her nap. She slept in the pack and play at grandma's for the first time!


Zach was in town last weekend to celebrate his birthday. He seems to be having a great time at school. I got a little sad on his birthday - I think it was the first time I realized that he is gone for good. It's hard for me to accept that my little baby brother is growing up. He is 19 now! Zach is playing Lacrosse on the A&M club team so he will get to travel all around the US and play many of his friends at other schools. Hopefully we can make it to a game!

No comments: