But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, November 2, 2007

BIG Hank and how did we ever live without cell phones?



Chloe and I had a great time visiting with Nikki and Hank today. First we met at Barnes and Noble for coffee and talk - note to anyone in the Dallas area - B&N on Preston and Beltline has moved to Montfort. (Also never leave your house without a fully charged cell phone). I actually had to go into a Kroger and use a pay phone to call Nikki and find out where the heck the new B & N was after driving around for 15 minutes completely confused b/c the old one had disappeared. Did you know pay phones are now 50 cents????? Highway robbery! But, you do get unlimited minutes so no more getting cut off. I actually had a flashback to calling Mom from the mall to pick me up in junior high. I won't name any names but SOMEONE took the cell phone charger to work and lost it - which is why I had to make a call from a pay phone. Guess who's buying a new charger tomorrow? Thank God - I actually had a number memorized!

Back to our day.............

Then it was time for Chloe and Hank to have lunch so we went to Nikki's house and hung out. Then we all enjoyed the beautiful day - eating fruit, and crackers on the front porch. If only we weren't breastfeeding and taking care of babies - wine would've been perfect!

Anyway, Hank is 6 weeks old and I'm pretty sure he outweighs Chloe. She's about 13 pounds now and Hank is probably 14! She is tiny but he is HUGE!! Such a cutie and VERY mellow too. Notice how he's just laying and Chloe is trying to jump off of the couch. I'm starting to think I want a boy next - all of the baby boys I know are SO mellow compared to Chloe. Chris and I have no idea where she gets all of her energy from :)


No comments: