But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Some November Pictures

Mommy and me.
Playing in the excersaucer.
"Play date" with Hank and Holden. We haven't quite figured out what we're supposed to do on these dates yet. Chloe was dressed and ready!
Grandma took care of me on Thanksgiving so Mommy and Daddy could go to the Cowboys game. Good Grandma!!
Go Cowboys!!!
Chloe's first attempt at eating cereal.
Hanging out with Daddy.
Does this stuff go in my mouth or on my bib?
Look, I can put my feet in my mouth!
Ready to work out.

3 comments:

Tootle Family said...

First off...I'm obsessed with her Pumas. Secondly, this sweet child of God is definitely being prayed for, as is her mommy. I pray that her helmet will feel like a scalp massage...Okay, so that may be askign for a lot, but i do pray that she'll hardly notice she's wearing it. And, without a doubt, she'll look so stinkin' cute in it!

Anonymous said...

love to dee one like the one with your foot in your mouth but no diaper I haven't seen kitty yet and I like baby kitty

babyp-ssyluver said...

ihave something for you that goes in the mouth honey and you are going to LOVE the taste.....mmmmmmmmmm lovely sweet warm wet soft little mouth