I haven't posted all week - we've had some computer malfunctions. Anyway, we had a pretty good weekend - Friday night we went to eat at Casa Navarro (neighborhood GOOD mexican food) with my mom. As always, it was good food and good company. Chloe and I were tired from a day of lunch and shopping with Nikki and Hank at Northpark. It was so fun just walking around - I can't believe I haven't been there more in the past few months. And they have these really cool nursing rooms where you can feed and change your baby in privacy. Yeah Northpark!!
Saturday, we watched the Texas Tech game at the Grates - always a fun time too - except for the game :(. Chloe even wore red and white but it didn't help the Red Raiders score a victory over the Longhorns. Saturday night, Grandma MaryLynn babysat so we could go to dinner for Aunt Allison's 30th birthday! We ate a a cool new restaurant Cafe 214 - I got dressed in a cute new shirt - actually had time to do my hair and make up and it was so fun to go out!! And it was awesome to get home and hear that Chloe was an angel and went "right to sleep with no problems". Mom and aunt Emily were shocked because apparently none of their children ever did that. Sorry mom :)I was such a proud mama!!
Sunday, Uncle Zach and Kate went to church with us - he came in Saturday to turn in a rental car he's had while his car is in the shop. Then we all went to lunch. The rest of the day was spent on the couch with Chloe asleep on Chris and I, watching the Cowboys beat the Giants - great end of the weekend!
Tomorrow - Chloe has her consultation with the plastic surgeon which i haven't been too worried about. But, like i always so i decided to look on the Internet for more information and now I am totally freaked out that her birthmark could be cancer or cause retardation or a host of other things on the surgeon's website. Why do i do this to myself???????
So, please pray for us that all goes well, we make it on time for the 9:45 appt, and that Chloe does not need this removed any time soon. I know it's all in God's hands and know he will give me peace to get through the morning - if i can just get some sleep tonight!
I will update the blog after the appt tomorrow so look here for the details. Oh, I talked to our insurance company last Thursday and Chloe's case was sent to the medical review board that day so we are waiting for their pre-approval so we can schedule the appointment for her scan to make her helmet. I am going to call and bug them again tomorrow and am praying we get approved this week. Only 3 more days until i go back to work :( It's going to be a long week.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment