But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Amazing Love

My sister in law sent me a link to this blog today and warned me only to read if I needed a good cry. Wow! After Chloe went to bed. I read the whole thing. This is the most beautiful and heart breaking story of a life I have ever read. But, I am so glad I read it because it's humbling to me to think that we have had anythign hard to deal with, with Chloe and I feel closer to God just reading it. It's an amazing story of Angie's love for God despite many reasons not to. Warning - break out a few boxes of kleenex for this.
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html
I just pray that God wraps his arms around this entire family over the next few months as they cope.

No comments: