But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Thursday, April 24, 2008

April Firsts

Are those crystal bowls for me?
Can I get in the shower?
No, no?????
Can I fit under the chair? Especially cute when she gets stuck and tries to sit up underneath the chair.
Are those toys in this box?

I've been a little behind on posting pictures for everything Chloe is doing lately. She just gets more fun every day. Right now, she is learning something new every minute, usually discovering something that is a "no no". I can already tell that's going to be a word I'm saying a LOT over the next few years! She is so cute, we'll tell her no, she stops what she's doing to look at me then cracks up laughing - apparently my stern teacher face is hilarious to Chloe. Right now, I can't help but take a picture right before I "redirect" her. She's just so darn cute getting into this mischief! Oh, the bruising is from her last laser treatment - not a crawling accident. But, that's a very popular question on outings!





No comments: