- Nicknames:Chloe-Belle -a- Boo, Punkin Wunkin, Silly Willy Punkin Wunkin Head, Stinkers, Little Stinker, Munchkin, Pumpkin Muffin, Muffin Top, Stinker Muffin, Cuters (I get a little carried away with my terms of endearment for her - I can't help it - she's just SO precious)! and Fuss Bucket (thankfully this one doesn't get used much anymore :)
- Chloe is mastering sign language - she shakes her head no and pushes you away when she doesn't want to eat anymore. She also this week is doing the sign for "all done", and waves Bye Bye like a champ - usually with both arms. She also high fives - SO cute!
- Chloe LOVES grapes and cheerios - she'll seriouly eat 30 of each if you let her.
- Chloe likes to dance - even sitting she just sits and bounces up and down.
- Chloe loves to put her fingers in your mouth, in your eyes, in your nose - she's really exploring her sense of touch right now.
- Chloe LOVES the water. We are doing water babies right now and while most of the babies are holding on to Mom for dear life - I am holding onto HER because she tries to jump right out of my arms and swim away! She starts smiling and jumping up and down at just the sight of the water.
- Chloe LOVES her TooToo and Yaya - I think she gets more excited to see them sometimes than me.
- Chloe has a few words now - she says DaDa, Mama, Dog, and something I can't figure out that sounds like me me me, and we we we
- Chloe loves to be outside especially on her swing or in her new little car
- Chloe hates hats or anything on her head now - so funny to me since she had no problem with her helmet for 4 months!
- Chloe finally has a few rolls and chunky thieghs :)
- She still loves to be a little cuddle bug - especially when it's bedtime or when she wakes up EARLY in the morning. I LOVE this about her - I hope she never outgrows it!
- She loves books - especially Goodnight Moon and the ones that play music.
We love her more every day - it's so cute to see her little personality coming out more and more! One minute, she's crazy all over the place, he next she just wants to sit in your lap and cuddle. This first year with her has been such a blessing and an adventure - I can only imagine what the next will bring!







2 comments:
Chloe is growing so fast! I can't wait to see ya'll when you come to town. Your cuddle bug will probably stay your cuddle bug. Nola still comes in as soon as she wakes up and gets in bed with me for cuddle time.
I can't get over how much she's grown since i've seen her last! Happy Birthday sweet girl (late).
Post a Comment