Thursday, July 17, 2008
Blog Envy
I have to admit I'm having a bit of blog envy this week. This is not really new to me - I always check out other people's blogs and copy the ideas I like. I mean that's how I got started with blogging - just copying ideas from a friends. But, I was checking out 2 of my friend's blogs - see the list on the right, Snips and Snails and The Nichols, and I am overtaken with envy at their cool designs. So, I made some changes here -I am in the process of adding new pictures along the sidebar but their blogs are still way cooler. I found out you can actually pay someone to make your blog cooler! My husband would never agree to this - he already thinks I waste too much time on here anyway - $$ spent would be a "hole 'nother level" (HNL) - to quote Ed Young (our pastor). So, I am searching for ways to make it better on my own - I always like a challenge. Check regularly and maybe I'll even inspire some blog envy in others. (that's the goal here,right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
PLEASE! I copied your blog because it is so cute! I did think about starting a blogging business (we are thinking of anything to supplement our income), but I guess it has already been done. I had to laugh at your blog about motherhood- SO me! I thought about doing a blog about "You know your a new mommy when..."
Post a Comment