This pictures makes me think of Einstein - she has bed head big time. I put toys on her crib now and she actually hangs out and plays for a while in the morning - which lets us actually sleep past 6 some mornings. I think it's so cute to hear her taking and walk in and see her looking at a little book! She has also been putting herself to sleep. However, today when she was supposed to be napping - I peeked in and she was peeling the flower stickers off of her wall. Then a few minutes later, Chris and I kept hearing things fall on the floor - followed but "Uh oh" - Chloe's favorite word lately. When she woke up later - I found 2 paci's, a rubber duck, and a book on her floor. Maybe, I put too much stuff in there for her???
Walking around the backyard - she likes pushing things around in the yard better than inside because she can't run into so many walls which makes her VERY frustrated!Chloe's hair has been getting really curly with all of the humidity this summer. That's the only good thing about the humidity!







3 comments:
OH, those girls make me want to have a baby girl sooo bad! She's precious!
"those CURLS"
Glad she got your curls! Not sure what happened with my boys both having stick sraight hair.
Post a Comment