
At Coca Cola World - check out the cool bottles

He has Coke - I have a sippy cup - it looked cute in my mind.

Lounging at Coca Cola world - pop culture section. This is right before the tasting room where I drank probably the equivalent of 3 cokes in 20 minutes. Not a smart idea but who can resist trying coke drinks from all over the world?

Chloe and Yaya - she's FINALLY asleep.

First pig tails! Check out the 80's bows - my Mom saved these from my pig tail days. Check out her boo boo on her tongue - the effects of an unfortunate falling incident.

With Uncle Dave at the Olympic Park splash park

ooooooo - water

Yeah, can I get out of here?

This play area is fun!

Look at me - Chloe was SO cute looking through the peep holes.

Guess who tried to jump in the shower? I'm not sure you can see it but she soaked the top half of her pajamas.

Sacked out sight seeing in Atlanta.

Mommy and Chloe in Piedmont park.

Tickle fest with Yaya.

Uncle Dave bonding at breakfast.

Look at me - walking AND holding my golf club

snoozers

Here Mommy.

Tootoo and Chloe

Hot pink shoes! Chloe was the hit of the airport in these. Can you believe that they actually made me take off HER shoes to go through the metal detector too?
2 comments:
NOOOOOOO, those 80s bows!!! Holy cow. that's awesome! That's like Nerissa saving her JAMS.
LOVE all of these pics of Chloe. She's grown so much since I've seen her last. Would love to do dinner again when you come in to town.
Okay, I just saw that you have the Audrey Caroline blog posted. I read it ALL THE TIME! She's such a good writer. Sad story, yet so uplifting to me.
Post a Comment