Friday, September 26, 2008
Chloe-ictionary
Ok, Chris and I keep saying we need to write down everything Chloe is saying so here goes. Daddy, Mommy, Chloe, baby, teeth, down, all done, thank you, cheese, Bailey, Dobie, dog, duck, bunny, blue, carrot, poo poo, good girl, more, nuts, now, no, yummy, Yaya, Tootoo, ack (Zach), up, out, off, night night, bye bye, hi, hola (yeah - bilingual baby here we come!), agua, shoes, nana (banana), please, men(amen), uh oh, noodles (apparently Miss Lianne has the kids name their food before their blessing), eyes, head, woof woof, bleah (as in gross), me. That's what I can remember right now - maybe more to come. So Chloe's not much of a sleeper - she sure likes to talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
wow! You better watch out- she's gonna be changing her color in school for talking someday I am excited b/c Lily can say mama & dada ,bye-bye a few times and it sounded like she said, "doggy" tonight. I can't imagine her saying as much as Chloe can!
Add this to your reading list--
Power of a Praying Mom. I've reread this one sevral times!
Post a Comment