But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Pictures

Chloe likes to sit on her stool and read books. She's just showing me her teeth here.
Chloe likes hanging out in Bailey's bed these days. Note the super cute ankle bracelet she's sporting on the right leg. They are all the rage these days. This is literally hours after the ER visit. She looks really sick doesn't she?
"coloring" and trying to climb on the coffee table
more "coloring" - she does actually scribble now - pretty exciting!
What? I'm just cooking, and coloring in my swimsuit.
This is another new look - seen mostly on hot bumpy concrete - shoes and swimsuits - no shorts needed.



I just realized that I haven't posted any new pictures of Chloe since Colorado - already a month ago!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the picture of Chloe in the doggie bed- I KNOW Lily will be next! Hope she is feeling better. How was your first 2 weeks?