But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun Chloe Moments

If we are sparse on pictures lately, there is a reason - Chloe never stops moving! Even when I try to snap her these days, she moves at the last minute and it comes out all blurry. So, there are a few blurry ones on this post - sorry. Other updates - Chloe is talking non stop! Mot of it is still unintelligible but i think she has about 30 words now. I'm tying to make a list - so I can show her one day how much she liked to communicate. Her babysitter is even giving me a list at the end of the week now so I can keep up with the ones I missed - or didn't understand :). My favorite from today was "poo poo". Already a potty mouth!
Cuters! Sleepy head.
Spaghetti
Yummy!
Mommy at Vicki and Jeff's wedding. Unfortunately, it's the only picture I took - no Daddy :(.
I love this one of Chloe walking around at Yaya's.
Crazy hair but cute outfit.
Look what a big girl I am with my real plate and fork.
I LOVE spaghetti!

1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

Oh my gosh...let's talk about plates. Does she keep it on the tray???