No real news here. Chloe has recovered nicely from her eye surgery. It took about a week and a half for all of the redness and swelling to go away but it's gone now. We have had our first cold this week. Not fun! I took Chloe to the Dr on Wednesday - but there is nothing they can do for your basic cold. We've had fun this week using the nose syringe and Kleenex! I've also discovered that the "old wives tale" I read on e-mail about Vick's Baby Rub on the feet really does work for the coughing. I started doing it Saturday night and she has slept MUCH better since. So, I never try stuff like that but when you're on about your 5th night with no sleep - you'll try anything. Also, I have to admit I enjoyed my day home with Chloe when she was sick. I wasn't sick so it felt a little like I was playing hooky.
Oh, and how could I forget? We went Tuesday for a helmet fitting and they re-scanned Chloe's head to measure her progress. We are already halfway through this whole thing!! It really has gone fast and we see a HUGE difference already! She started with 16 cm of asymmetry and now she's down to 9! Our goal is 6 so we should be there in about 4 more weeks. We'll probably keep it on a little longer to make sure there is not chance for regression buy -yeah!! I knew it looked better to me but it was so nice to see that the numbers say it's better too!
Also, I changed the settings so anyone can leave comments now so - leave your comments so I know someone reads this besides me!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Hi Andrea,
I linked to your blog from Nikki's and I just have to say that Chloe is so beautiful! She looks like the sweetest baby, and I enjoy reading her updates. You and your family are in our prayers during this time of surgeries and helmet fittings. Hope to get together with you and Nikki sometime soon.
Melissa (Monroe) Boyd
Well of course we read your blog! We have to see those precious pictures of Chloe and know what is going on in her world! :)
Keep it up! I am VERY behind!
Melinda and I read your blog, but I know the feeling-- wondering if anybody else reads besides yourself?
LOL at the Vicks on the feet. My mom is not that old and she swears by that!
Post a Comment