Chloe can sit in her umbrella stroller now.
She can sit and wait for her helmet fitting.
She can sit and wait for Dr. Diaz.
Our sweet little snuggle bug sleeping.
She can sit in her glider in her cute outfit from Yaya.

Day 3.........
Day 7
Look - that's Chloe sitting all by herself. I'm just there for moral support.
Uncle Kevin and Aunt Hailey came to visit. We had fun celebrating Kevin's birthday and relaxing. I hope they had fun - it was probably a boring Saturday night for a young happenin' couple. Sorry, Uncle Kevin - I only got a picture of your wife but we still love you!
My milkshake brings all the boys from the yard............

What can I say? It's pretty much feast or famine when it comes to me blogging. Keep scrolling because I think this is my 4th post of the day!
Day 3.........
What can I say? It's pretty much feast or famine when it comes to me blogging. Keep scrolling because I think this is my 4th post of the day!







2 comments:
feast or famine in the way to go. I tend to do that on my blog. Its so hard to carve out time and once you sit down you want to get it all caught up!!
What a big girl...sitting all on her own. So fun!
Post a Comment