Chloe is so cuters in her corduroys!
Here I am - sitting at my sing and play stage again. I LOVE this thing! AND my physical therapist,Mandy, says it has really helped me strengthen my torso!
Look at my cute sweater from Yaya. Sorry I have greasy face - my mom puts this stuff all over me to keep me from getting a yucky rash from drooling ALL the time.
That's me on my sheep! You should see my friend Hank, he has a snail, a fire truck, AND a purple elephant to ride on! Bailey likes this sheep too!

After a long day of parent conferences and phone calls to parents to see why they aren't at conferences (I actually had a parent tell me they she thought they were canceled because of the weather), I got to go out to dinner with Nerissa and Nikki - without the babies!! It is so fun, that the 3 of us have known each other since 4th grade (Nerissa) and 7th (Nikki) and here we are - all new moms at the same time. We ate Mediterranean tapas and drank wine and talked and talked and talked. I'm not sure what we ever talked about before b/c even though this was our night out away from the babies, we talked about them ALL night! But, I LOVE getting to talk about Chloe all night with girls that understand that THIS is your life now. I love my single friends and ones without kids too but it's just so fun to talk baby all night. Nikki had to cut the night a little short b/c Hank needed his mommy to put him to sleep but we still had a great time. Pictures coming soon - Nerissa please send to me so I can post.
Chloe finally seems to be over her cold so I'm hoping AND praying that she will start sleeping through the night again! Chris and I really can't remember the last time we had a full night's sleep. Thank God for caffeine! Unfortunately both of her grandmas are sick now. Tootoo is just starting and Yaya has been under the weather all week! Chloe is VERY sorry she made you sick and send lots of open mouthed kisses your way!
Thanks for all of the comments - it's nice to know someone out there reads this besides me. Of course, here are a few new pictures and before I forget - Chloe says "Happy Birthday Uncle Carlton!" Thanks for inviting me to dinner - it was fun being the center of attention AGAIN! I hope you win the bowling bet tonight. I'm really wishing I kept a copy of the picture of Carlton in the bee costume so i could scan it and post on here! Why didn't I think of that earlier?
Here I am - sitting at my sing and play stage again. I LOVE this thing! AND my physical therapist,Mandy, says it has really helped me strengthen my torso!
Look at my cute sweater from Yaya. Sorry I have greasy face - my mom puts this stuff all over me to keep me from getting a yucky rash from drooling ALL the time.
That's me on my sheep! You should see my friend Hank, he has a snail, a fire truck, AND a purple elephant to ride on! Bailey likes this sheep too!
After a long day of parent conferences and phone calls to parents to see why they aren't at conferences (I actually had a parent tell me they she thought they were canceled because of the weather), I got to go out to dinner with Nerissa and Nikki - without the babies!! It is so fun, that the 3 of us have known each other since 4th grade (Nerissa) and 7th (Nikki) and here we are - all new moms at the same time. We ate Mediterranean tapas and drank wine and talked and talked and talked. I'm not sure what we ever talked about before b/c even though this was our night out away from the babies, we talked about them ALL night! But, I LOVE getting to talk about Chloe all night with girls that understand that THIS is your life now. I love my single friends and ones without kids too but it's just so fun to talk baby all night. Nikki had to cut the night a little short b/c Hank needed his mommy to put him to sleep but we still had a great time. Pictures coming soon - Nerissa please send to me so I can post.
Chloe finally seems to be over her cold so I'm hoping AND praying that she will start sleeping through the night again! Chris and I really can't remember the last time we had a full night's sleep. Thank God for caffeine! Unfortunately both of her grandmas are sick now. Tootoo is just starting and Yaya has been under the weather all week! Chloe is VERY sorry she made you sick and send lots of open mouthed kisses your way!
Thanks for all of the comments - it's nice to know someone out there reads this besides me. Of course, here are a few new pictures and before I forget - Chloe says "Happy Birthday Uncle Carlton!" Thanks for inviting me to dinner - it was fun being the center of attention AGAIN! I hope you win the bowling bet tonight. I'm really wishing I kept a copy of the picture of Carlton in the bee costume so i could scan it and post on here! Why didn't I think of that earlier?







No comments:
Post a Comment