Here is Chloe's newly decorated helmet. I'll have to find another way to put
her name on though because I put it on yesterday and it's already worn off! Apparenlt it looks better in person too because my mom said it looked too busy on line but perfect in person - thanks Mom!
In case you did get my e-mail - here it is after her laser surgery:
Hi all, Thanks for the prayers. We are back home. Everythingwent amazingly well - the procedure only took about 7 minutes and Chloe did great. She woke up very quickly afterwards - she was probably only out less than 15 minutes total. I literally did not have time to go to the restroom before they brought her back to us. She is pretty bruised - looks like she got in a fight :) and a little sleepy and fussy but otherwise she seems to be doing good. The only bad news is that the dr thinks she will need 5-7 treatments not 2-3 like he initially told me. We will be pros at this by the time it'sover! Thanks for all of the prayers! They definitely worked because Chris and I were super calm through the whole thing.
I have to add a funny story. When they were finished - they took us back to the recovery room and said she would wake up in 30-45 minutes. So I was like ok, I'm going to the bathroom because I didn't have time after they took her. I was walking out of the room when I heard Chloe crying. I turned and saw a nurse carrying her - she was basically running towards me saying, " do you breastfeed? breastfeed her! breastfeed her!" and she dumped her in my arms. Apparently thay don't allow formula for few hours after surgery but you can breastfeed right away and it is the only way to calm her down. (Another nurse explained this a few minutes later)Anyway, it made us laugh - thank God for breastfeeding!







1 comment:
What little girl wouldn't want that cute helmet! Seriously, its the cutest, sweetest thing ever. Love it. And, let me guess...you didn't get to go to the bathroom until after you got home?!
Post a Comment