But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Thursday, August 28, 2008

100th Post!!!!!!!

I was just going to get on a do a short post about how behind I am in everything now that I am back to work. Then I realized that this is my 100th post! How exciting for 3 Coles! So, now I have to do something cool - like make a top 100 list? No, I won't bore you with that. But I am going to try and post a video of Chloe walking. She's also talking a little on it too - how cute is that?

One of her cutest things right now is blowing on her food when it's hot - or anything you tell her is hot. If she's in her highchair - she put her face right next to the food and blows - it's precious! So that's what she's doing here. This was taken last Saturday morning as we were having a lazy morning eating pancakes while we watched cartoons - a first for us. Chloe is becoming such a little person these days. She picked up my keys at Yaya's house the other day and walked right over to the door and tried to stick them in the key hole. I was shocked - I've never shown her that but obviously she's seen me put them there a million times. It just showed me what a little sponge she is right now. She also imitates me shaking her finger and saying "No, no?" when she's doing something she knows she's not supposed to do. I better watch what I'm doing around her - haha!

1 comment:

Heather said...

She's so cute! I love your video- she's such a good walker & talker! Hope school is great & ALL your kids are good (hahaha!) :)