But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Party at Ms Lianne's

Chloe's babysitter, Miss Lianne, went all out for Halloween. She had the kids dressed up for pictures and made them the cutest little snacks. They even sang some Halloween songs which Chloe thought was hilarious. It was possibly the cutest thing I've seen. We are so grateful to have Ms. Lianne this year. Chloe is really thriving there and it's so nice that she is being well taken care of while we are at work. After party with mommy and bread sticks and dipping sauce.
Yummy!

Ms Lianne went all out with the decorations. She made these cute spiders with ice cream cones and cellophane paper.

I'm not sure about this popcorn.

Can I please have some of the candy?




The table is set......

Cheese! with her daycare buddies - Wyatt (Elmo) and Nadia (Ladybug).

I'm the queen of the slide.

Time to go down now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to go down on you