But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Uggs



Aunt Allison is always keeping Chloe very stylish and Chloe is newly in love with her little pink Ugg boots Allison got for her in Australia. She says - you guessed it - my Uggs, my Uggs! I was just calling them boots but Chris said Ugg to her one day and it stuck. If she sees these shoes - she will sit down and demand to have them on her feet - so cute! I don't think I've mentioned that she is into shoes in general. She loves to put on socks and shoes. This morning, she even picked out my shoes for me. I was standing getting ready barefoot and she brought me a shoe and said,"shoe", then pointed at the shoe and said, "feet". I said ok, go get the other one for Mommy and to my surprise - she did! I wasn't planning on wearing those shoes but they looked pretty good so I had to go with Chloe :).

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Chloe is adorable in her Uggs. Beware of little girls and shoes! Nola will spend hours in the shoe dept. trying on shoes. The fancier the better!