Last weekend, I got to go to a women's retreat with our church. It was at the new camp our church has been building over the past 2 years and it is awesome! I never went to a camp anything like this one - we didn't even have air conditioning. I think when Chloe goes, she won't want to come home. Besides being at the awesome camp, it was a great weekend with some girls from church and a nice break in east Texas. Our pastor's wife and some other women from our church had great inspiring words for us and like I said, it was just nice to get away. My friend Gina, took about a million pictures and captured the camp and the weekend much better than i did so Ill post her link when she sends me the pictures. And super thanks to Chris for hanging out with Chloe and not complaining (much - haha).
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Way to go Uncle Chris! Better start preparing to handle two for a weekend! :)
Looking forward to seeing you guys next month! YEAH!
Andrea - where in east TX was your retreat?
Love you guys!
Post a Comment